AVN!


 If you follow my blog with the ofteness I've been working with the good people of Geekadelphia.com designing posters for their monthly movie screenings. Last time it was for an incredible screening of Scott Pilgrim vs. The World. This time around it's for an awesome lil' film called Alien vs. Ninja. Yes, you heard me....ALIEN vs. Ninja! I was really hoping for a 'Ewoks vs. Ninja' or a 'Yeti vs. Ninja' adaption but with the cult success of AVN my dreams may yet come true. If you live in or around the Philadelphia region be sure to come out April 2nd for all the Midnight Madness! There'll be pony rides for the kids and a dog show during the intermission...oh wait, there won't be any of that. However, you will see plenny of Aliens battling Ninjas! ( hey how many times in life does one get to say that?!)

As for the poster I was trying to capture that 'Grindhouse' feel while being inspired by old wrestling posters from the 70's and 80's. Lots of cheesy slogans and catch phrases. Limited color scheme to boot. Prints will be available at the show!

For more info on the Trocadero theater click here.

Hope to see you there :)

No comments: